NEW MODEL ARMY (was Re: 2 goth shows next week: TRAVELOGUE & SAVAS!)

manny at telerama.com manny at telerama.com
Sat Apr 17 17:26:08 EDT 2004

Well actually it was a contact-mic'd piece of sheet metal with flame on
top of it so when he banged it the flames would shoot everywhere.
Nothing new really but still fun to watch.
Kids, *that* is 'industrial music'. Not Sister Machine Gun.*

-MT

* SMG's own promo poster for their Domination Tour describes them
accurately as "elektro-industrial dance music" (they even got the 'k'
in there). So they know they aren't industrial. ;) However, you may
not.