shopping/delien shows

Pauline Law plaw at andrew.cmu.edu
Sat Apr 24 13:52:47 EDT 2004

On Sat, 24 Apr 2004, Ancilla Sea-Maid wrote:

> a.) Shopping w/ Harangue, Pike, and Ice Capades
>
> b.) Delien, Di_sect, Cult of Divine Audio

if delien is from out of town (which i guess they are), catch them.
shopping are local and will play later, but iirc from when they
played on advanced calc, they're kind of cool, but not really really
really impressive; same goes with ice capades... (somehow, the bands on
advanced calc seem to sound pretty much the same to me - that might be
because the turtle aka jo ma does booking. heh. turtle).

pauline