gothees at pittsburgh glass center

tundra at telerama.com tundra at telerama.com
Tue Apr 27 22:19:02 EDT 2004

Pauline mentioned they wee playing and I hadn't seen this posted to this list.
The Cud paint the face thig is cool, you paint frit/glaze/something on bottles
and they fire them.  The glass center is friggin cool too, I just haven't
gotten a chance to take a class there.

-resident glass engineer

Last Call (This one’s on Cud)

Special performance by The Gothees

THIS Thursday, April 29

7 to 11 pm

Sponsored by Pittsburgh Singles Volunteer Network, Yuengling Brewery and
Glenshaw Glass Company

Cud calls it regurgitation. The Gothees call it reinterpretation.  We call it a
good excuse to have a party.

PGC has assembled an eclectic group of artists to celebrate the conclusion of
Cud’s residency.

Join us at Pittsburgh Glass Center for fun music with The Gothees
(www.gothees.com) and

the last chance to “Paint the Face of Pittsburgh” with Cud.

Pittsburgh Glass Center is located in the East End at 5472 Penn Avenue.

$5 donation includes hot glass demos, live entertainment, food, drink and more!

Get more information about Last Call at www.pittsburghglasscenter.org or

Call 412-365-2145

"Paint the Face of Pittsburgh" at PGC in April! Visit
www.pittsburghglasscenter.org for more details.

Paige Pertz

Marketing Director

Pittsburgh Glass Center