More about tonight's show

S. Alexander Reed smr71+ at pitt.edu
Mon Aug 23 16:06:24 EDT 2004

Righto, so Something About Vampires and Sluts is playing at The Eye
tonight, and I'll be joining them with an acoustic solo set.  SAVAS
are really fun electroclash/goth/discopunk, and I'm sure they'd love
to see your smiling faces at the show, conflagrated in rapture.  I,
who just joined the bill, would love to see all y'all there too.
I'll be playing material from my solo EP, Better Roads, as well as a
bunch of other things guaranteed to be vaguely unsettling.

The show is at 8pm at 4814 Penn ave.  We promise promise promise not
to bleed all over the stage this time.

-Alexx
ThouShaltNot
www.thoushalt.net