rock club question

Ancilla Sea-Maid ancilla6 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 2 20:04:46 EST 2004

Rock on, Dee. Thanks. This is basically how I feel at
the moment too, for similar reasons. I'm getting my
ass kicked academically at cmu trying to get my PhD,
and a rare moment appears where I *might* actually
have a free evening at the same time that a band that
I like is in town.....

and all I wanted to know was how to avoid the extra
$9.65 that ticketmaster adds to the ticket price. I
didn't mean to open up some debate about a music
monopoly. although, I think maybe some people were
just looking for an opportunity to belittle someone
else for their choices. I could have made a post about
ponies and puppies, and i wouldn't be surprised if
someone went off about CC and their grip on the pulse
of popular culture. oh well. sorry i don't have time
to worry about the intricacies of the biz. survival of
the fittest and all.

so does anyone actually have an answer to the original
question?? a phone number for the club even??

-t