rock club question

Christopher tm xopher.tm at gmail.com
Fri Dec 3 10:34:42 EST 2004

On Thu, 2 Dec 2004 17:04:46 -0800 (PST), Ancilla Sea-Maid
<ancilla6 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> and all I wanted to know was how to avoid the extra
> $9.65 that ticketmaster adds to the ticket price. I
> didn't mean to open up some debate about a music
> monopoly. although, I think maybe some people were
> just looking for an opportunity to belittle someone
> else for their choices.

Well, it's an actual good discussion on this list (which has been
otherwise rather tepid since I rejoined) and one that is more or less
relevant to all of us. I, for one, welcome debate. Especially when it
degenerates into barely disguised insultery. :D

>I could have made a post about
> ponies and puppies, and i wouldn't be surprised if
> someone went off about CC and their grip on the pulse
> of popular culture.

Ponies are a tool of The Man. Puppies, on the other hand, are warm fuzzies.

--
Christopher™

H βαρυ φoρημ' αυθρωποs ευτυχωυ αφρωυ.