greetings, I have returned

Me macebass at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 24 17:02:49 EST 2004

Awww you guys, I've missed you too. I have been for
the past year or so, living in my little shack down on
Panama City Beach. I really enjoy living by the ocean.
I promise that I have only been walking the beach at
night. (I wouldn't want to risk geting a tan). I spend
my afternoons usually working at my craft. My evenings
are spent...welllll... lets just say there is a lot of
bars here. A lot of my kinda  trouble to get into ;).
I rarely see the mornings except for the sumrise. I
still get back to da burgh fairly regularly (swoop in,
do my biz, then outta there. Since there doesn't seem
to be any club nights anymore...I usually end up
drinking at clubcafe when I'm in town cause I know the
owners. I stay with Obie1Perogie when I'm in town.
Anyway I realized a few days ago how much I miss
everyone and I realized (lightbulb goes on) the goth
list...yeah the goth list.......T.