wrct has calendars!

deeann mikula hartmann goth at d33ann.com
Tue Feb 10 02:38:08 EST 2004

On Tue, 10 Feb 2004 manny at telerama.com wrote:

> i don't think there is any point in deliberately excluding clear channel
> or joker just because of who they are (if so why not exclude elko too?).

i sort of read her description as shows that people might not hear
about because they are not being promoted by cc or joker, and not that
wrct is being deliberated exclusive.

hmm, then again, cmu generally has a pretty exclusive and snobby
attitude...so you probably are actually right, making my post mute,
eh?

ms. more-than-50%-of-the-traffic-on-this-list wrote:

> > are two of them: the radio calendar, which lists neat-o (and
> > not-so-neat-o, in some instances) events around town, and the music
> > calendar, which lists shows that are not promoted by clear channel or
> > joker.

i guess i'll just post anyway to say "hi folks, i'm still alive here
in seattle."  and boy is is dark up north here in the winter time, in
case you were wondering. :)

deeann mikula hartmann

"the limits of my language mean the limits of my world."
   --ludwig wittgenstein, tractatus logico-hilosophicus