[hocuspocus13] B-Witches (fwd)

deeann mikula hartmann goth at d33ann.com
Wed Feb 11 15:32:43 EST 2004

since some of you may be so inclined to enjoy this place but may not
be on hocus pocus's mailing list, here's some info about a
pagan-oriented bar in north versailles.

consider this my goth public service announcement of the year.

deeann mikula hartmann

"the limits of my language mean the limits of my world."
   --ludwig wittgenstein, tractatus logico-hilosophicus