Punto Omega cd

Wil Welsh vort3xxx at earthlink.net
Thu Feb 19 14:02:27 EST 2004

Hey, for all of you folks out there that enjoy darkelectro / harsh ebm type stuff in the vein of hocico / / wumpscut / middle era leæther strip, you need to check this band out called Punto Omega.  They're from Argentina and they have the best cd I've heard this year in the genre.  They're distributed on a German label & the cd just came out last week, so most everybody around here has probably not heard about them.

Here is their url with samples.

http://www.punto-omega.net/index_en.html
(note that its probably best to hit it after the sun goes down and the vamps come out... its hosted in south america & comes with all the bandwidth bottlenecks that honor comes with).

If you do not mind your stompy stuff in a foreign language, I highly recommend this gem.  If you buy one soon, it comes in a limited digipack with a 2nd disc of hq remixes.