tonight (SAT) - precursor party

deeann mikula hartmann goth at d33ann.com
Mon Feb 23 20:07:56 EST 2004

On Mon, 23 Feb 2004 manny at telerama.com wrote:

> no that's Space 303 rented by the Steel Valley Arts Council from the
> Mon Valley Initative (whose offices are on top of it). it's run by thid
> one kid, I forget his name but his photo was in the paper and i see him
> around. Also the Sprout Fund board member guy Eric Sloss works for the
> MVI, I think. that's why they held a FLux in Homestead.

ah, that's where i heard about the space, from sloss, who was involved
with MVI when i was a flux committee member with him.

however, there are oodles of evaluations that go into determining
neighborhoods for FLUX, and more grants and funds than just the sprout
fund.  sloss's involvement in MVI would have had little impact on
choosing to have a FLUX event in homestead, just FYI.

deeann mikula hartmann

"the limits of my language mean the limits of my world."
   --ludwig wittgenstein, tractatus logico-hilosophicus