tonight (SAT) - precursor party

manny at telerama.com manny at telerama.com
Tue Feb 24 12:24:13 EST 2004

> however, there are oodles of evaluations that go into determining
> neighborhoods for FLUX, and more grants and funds than just the sprout
> fund.  sloss's involvement in MVI would have had little impact on
> choosing to have a FLUX event in homestead, just FYI.

not just his involvement in MVI but the fact that he was in Ground
Zero and on the Sprout Board (which funded Flux, at least for a while).
besides which, they can only choose so many neighborhoods. the fact
that they chose one which is technically *outside* Pgh I bet had something
to do with a suggestion from someone involved in Homestead, which points
to Sloss more than anyone else. anyway no big deal. you just wanted to
know about that art space 303.