happy newyear's

Richard Claypool elheme at telerama.com
Thu Jan 1 13:36:41 EST 2004

spelling iswrong.

I made garlic bread with shreaded cheddar sharp sharp cheddar cheese.  I'm
having pasta fazule, and baked ziti.  There's a smahsed some sort of pie in
the fridge I'll have for dessert.

My head hurts; cooking and eating helps the day after.  Oh yeah, and the 2
ltr bottle of water I drank when I woke up at seven this morning .. ug.

Rickness