fuck!!! is this true???!!! Siouxsie sioux dead?

Miss Joi missjoi at att.net
Thu Jan 8 07:03:34 EST 2004

By MSNBC.com staff
MSNBC

Jan. 4 - Susan Dallion (Also know as: "Siouxsie Sioux"), age 46 was
discovered dead in her Southern France home by her husband and long-time
bandmate, Peter "Budgie" Clark while she was sleeping.

Siouxsie's new project, The Creatures, just released their 4th album "Hái!"
Any future purchases are said to be donated towards the cost for the funeral
and burial.

No cause of death has been announced as of yet.

[edit] Please note, this is not verified. I am not making any assertions to
its veracity, and I sure as hell hope it's a hoax.

Miss Joi