fuck!!! is this true???!!! Siouxsie sioux dead? No. It's not true at all.

Pope Jeremy automaticlarynx at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 8 11:35:32 EST 2004

Joi, you quote "MSNBC.com staff", but a quick search
of msnbc.com for the text of that article, and even
for the just words "Siouxie Sioux" yield no returns.
It took me about 7 seconds to find out that someone
has fooled you.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/?querytext=Siouxsie+Sioux&id=3053419&action=fulltext&searchfromtoc.x=12&searchfromtoc.y=21

- Pope Jeremy