My Favorite

derek.cf.PEGRITZ pegritz at hpl-laboratories.com
Fri Jan 9 03:46:07 EST 2004

The very same! I recently discovered them--as a matter of fact, through your
radio show, Tamara <heh>--and have regarded them as the bee's knees since I
landed a copies of _Love at Absolute Zero_ and _The Happiest Days of Our
Lives_. I recently looked up a review of _Love at Absolute Zero_ and it was
described as "[t]he best album of 1982, only delivered 17 years late." That
says it all for me.

If only *more* bands would get it through their thick dumb skulls that 1982
was *the* best year ever, I'd have a lot more music to listen to....

Mind you, I'm writing this while listening to Otto von Shirach's _Chopped
Zombie Fungus_, too, so *none* of my pronouncements are to be trusted.

derek.cf.PEGRITZ / Executive Research Director
HPL Laboratories of Pennsylvania (est. 1992)
Pittsburgh has a real cool tunnel
Pittsburgh has a tunnel through a mountain
Tunnels are what we like
Tunnels can be dark or bright.
--The Pulsars, "Tunnel Song"
http://www.hpl-laboratories.com/Nyarlathotep/