Alcohol and short term memory loss at 80's night...

Gardner. yavin at mindspring.com
Sat Jan 10 16:56:32 EST 2004

Starts this upcoming Friday.  10pm.  The Upstage.  Every Friday henceforth
pending appropriate turn-out.  There may be drink specials.  Probably will
be.

He's aiming for a target era of 1989-1991.  Which makes me the happiest that
I've been in quite a while because everyone knows that's when all the good
music was made.

Any questions?
Gardner.