Alcohol and short term memory loss at 80's night...

manny at telerama.com manny at telerama.com
Sun Jan 11 12:36:13 EST 2004

> > equipment.  I don't know what's going on with the sound gear, though.
Joker should buy it for the new venue he's sure to be opening before March
31. (Think about it - he has no choice). Of course now with Joker and Ron
on bad terms that might not happen.

> > Also, the wall separating the Upstage's bar from the dancefloor has been
> > removed, but the modular fencing that used to be used for the hip-hop
> > queue will be set up for all-ages events like Ceremony.
that's probably not enough of a legal separation- if there is a way to
pass a beer easily between the two areas, it won't pass muster with the
LCB.

BTW for once in a long while I have to agree with Joker (who I talked with
a couple days ago about this whole thing) - Ron is making a huge mistake.

-MT