80's night playlist?

Gardner. yavin at mindspring.com
Tue Jan 13 16:04:57 EST 2004

Happy B-day Tamara!  Find me... I'll by you a drink.  What was it, 4 years
ago I met you and would have sworn you were 22.  Right.

Dee did a pretty good job, but just to prove that Lou DOES change... he
doesn't play half the songs that she listed very often anymore (because the
crowd changed...).  However, because Thursday 80's night one of those things
where the more it changes, the more it stays the same, Dee's description was
fairly accurate.  Here's my two cents:

MLWTKK, NitzerEbb, Front 242, New Order, Pet Shop Boys, Oingo Boingo, Adam
Ant, Psycadelic Furs, Depeche Mode, Bowie, James (Laid), Pulp (Common
People), the list goes on.  It's a retro night though... it's not like
there's new music to play.  But I dance for about 3 hours straight... if I
get there late.

Look forward to seeing you.
Gardner.