Ceremony's Seven Year Anniversary

Kelly Ashkettle kellya at night-sky.net
Sun Jan 25 20:48:58 EST 2004

I'm excited to come DJ at Ceremony's Seven Year Anniversary this Saturday.

I'll be playing around 75% songs that people have loved over the years but
that haven't been played much lately, about 20% new stuff that I think
deserves attention, and about 5% hits from Salt Lake City that don't get
played in Pittsburgh.

Brian will be giving away 107 mix CDs; I'll be giving away 17 copies of a
CD compilation I made of dark bands from Salt Lake City; Eamon is making
more Ceremony buttons to give away; Cleopatra Records is sending goodies
to be passed out; and The Night Shift is lining up plenty of treats and
decorations.

Truly, it will be a night not to be missed. I look forward to seeing you
all there!

Also, have you pheared your st0mpy kitties today?
http://www.rathergood.com/laibach/

--DJ KellyA