Ceremony's Seven Year Anniversary

manny at telerama.com manny at telerama.com
Sun Jan 25 22:34:05 EST 2004

On Sun, 25 Jan 2004, Kelly Ashkettle wrote:
> > I'll be giving away 17 copies of a
> > CD compilation I made of dark bands from Salt Lake City
> > I hope that Ether is on it.
> Nope. I stuck with bands I have had some dealings with and who wrote back
well, they are tremendous. kind of like Crash Worship meets Neurosis meets
Godspeed. they have a CD on the Extreme label from Australia (which did
CDs for Merzbow, Muslimgauze, David Thrussell/Black Lung etc).

> > (the band, not the last part of the Book of Mormon)
> Whaddaya know? There *is* a book in the book of Mormon called Ether. Guess

"...and Moron did that which was wicked before the Lord.."

btw do you know the KommandZero duo?