Ceremony's Seven Year Anniversary

Kelly Ashkettle kellya at night-sky.net
Sun Jan 25 23:20:09 EST 2004

Wowwwwww.

> yes they have only done a few shows but definitely seem like they have
> their act together. I certainly couldn't have paid Mlada Fronta/Mimetic
> what they were asking. (though I would have liked to have had the 242
> cat headline that E-Craft show)

Like many of us, they are often willing to take a loss if it something
they love. The Male or Female show was quite wonderful. The photos from
that show are currently the featured ones on my photo site at
http://www.gothbandphotos.com/ .

I was surprised at how much I liked Terrorfakt, too. (DJ Hellraver plus
Sylvain who is the keyboard player or roadie for half the bands on
Metropolis). I thought it would be too much on the noise side of things
for my taste, but I found it very rhythmic and powerful. Hope the show
there went well.

--Kelly