seven years mix

B beep at telerama.com
Thu Jan 29 10:03:51 EST 2004

I didn't think I'd get through all the burning and copying and packing,
but it looks like I'll have a mix CD to give away at Ceremony's seventh
anniversary party this saturday. It will be a continuous mix of some of
the tracks that have been big club hits for me during my time as a Night
Shift DJ. I've made many mix tapes, but this is my first CD, and the only
time I've concentrated on hits instead of new music. 107 copies; first
come, first served.

Tonight we're making several dozen cookies. Decorations are bought. DJ
KellyA is making her way to Pittsburgh to join me for a one-night-only
return as Ceremony DJs.

I know the weather is lousy, but this is a pretty special occasion, so I
hope to see you all there!

brian j. parker
gamer, geek, & black-clad cliche

"Brian...resigned a few months ago to spend more time with his video
games."  -- Kelly Ashkettle