ceremony's seventh anniversary

B beep at telerama.com
Sat Jan 31 11:32:04 EST 2004

A last reminder:

KellyA is in town to rejoin me for a one-night-only return to the decks at
Ceremony in celebration of the seventh anniversary.

I've got 107 mix CDs to give away (first come, first served), and there
will be decorations and cookies and lots of big hits being played.  We'll
have some big news to announce, too.

Lots of people have told me they plan to come out, so if you brave the
lousy weather, you should be in for a fun time.

brian j. parker
gamer, geek, & black-clad cliche

"Brian...resigned a few months ago to spend more time with his video
games."  -- Kelly Ashkettle