The World is closing

Wil Welsh Vort3xxX at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 1 06:20:00 EDT 2004

ancilla6> So, is Nick's Fat City a good place to see a show? I'm
ancilla6> guessing the Rapture will be moved there, or to the
ancilla6> Hard Rock or something? I saw them in the Pitt Health
ancilla6> Auditorium a few years ago and while they are fun, the
ancilla6> acoustics were not so awesome.

Sorry for sounding dull here, but when you say the Rapture, do you mean
a concert with the synthpopish/electroish band that had a decent single
out a couple months ago called "sister saviour"?  or is that some sort
of dance night that i've been to shut in to know about?

--
Wil Welsh <Vort3xxX at earthlink.net>
-"Living in an electric state."