The World is closing

Wil Welsh Vort3xxX at earthlink.net
Fri Jul 2 13:26:06 EDT 2004

You know me.... anytime somebody utters the first syllable of
intellectual property, my ears perk up and I turn into a raving nutter
ready to start the revolution one dvd at a time.... Since I'm an
unconvertible radical on the issue, i'll point out something nice here
that is NOT intellectual property violation and just keep my hamburger
hole hushed... Wet-Works Electrozine Sound Sampler Vol 1, album,
downloadable for free.

Wet-Works Electrozine Sound Sampler Vol 1
http://www.wetworksezine.com/index2.html#soundsampler
http://www.r0mp.com/VA-Wet-Works_Vol_1-2004.ZIP

In a rather ironic twist... one of the artists on the album is a super op
for the soulseek network.  Anyways, here's the tracklist.

1. Battery Cage - Ecstacy (Headrush Remix) (6:24)
2. genCAB - DMT (6:11)
3. Deceptik - RX-Wave (4:27)
4. SMP - This Perfect Day (3:51)
5. M3N7A7 - Star Tunnel (4:07)
6. Proteus med Electra & -403- feat. P-O.Svensson of Colony 5 - Reality
(The Second Coming) (5:13)
7. Mind:state - Confession (5:38)
8. Buropolitik - Kalashnika (5:21)
9. Vauz - T r i - p r o v (12:14)