From Vequinox

CHAD PORCH vequinoxmusic at msn.com
Fri Jul 2 17:39:45 EDT 2004

I have some bad news.  Vequinox can not play tonight.  I have been sick for the past 2-3 days.  I have shooting pains going up through my head.  I Have extreme weakness.  I also have a sore throat and a hacking cough.  Singing right now is just out of the question.  My temperature went up to 103.  I just checked it now and I am 101.8.  I am taking fever reducers around the clock and they do not seem to be helping.  I spent some time in the Emergency room on Thursday morning.  They pumped me full of IV fluids and medicine and when I left I felt "OK," but it did not last long.  Hours later I was feeling the same.  They did a bunch of tests in the ER and the only thing that they could diagnose me with was a Viral syndrome.  Also, I am so weak, that I do not think I could load all of the equipment into the van.  This sickness keeps going back and forth.  I will feel OK for a few hours, and then it hits me again.  I thought for sure I would be feeling better by today, but it does not look like it.  I am so disappointed that we will miss the show.  Lisa is extremely disappointed also.

Chad.

and Lisa

http://www.vequinox.com<http://www.vequinox.com/>