Electro/Retro - 2004-06-02

idlechic idlechic at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 8 11:35:25 EDT 2004

> I think that tomorrow is the monthly "Action Party" by Liz Salano, so no
> Electro/Retro, but it is every Friday at The Upstage otherwise.  21+, free
> pool, drink specials, requests cheerfully accepted by DJs "E-Z Lou",
> Ancilla, and guests.

not so! i think the action dance party is gone for good.

tomorrow, lou (dj ez lou), corey (dj digitalwank), and i (dj idlechic) are
djing!  i've got the first hour again (9-10), and will be focusing on trip
hop.  lou and corey have the rest of the night and will be likely be playing
the usual mix of early goth/industrial, 80s, electro, and probably a little
idm.

jolie.