Electro/Retro - 2004-06-02

manny at telerama.com manny at telerama.com
Thu Jul 8 18:59:45 EDT 2004

> 	Hm, I had a totally different experience a year or so back. I was
> exceedingly impressed to hear LCD Soundystem, the Mo-Dettes and Lyn
> Collins
all in the same night. The diversity was astounding. Like the
> best aspects of NYC clubs like Shout! and Berliniamsburg that I used to
> go to rolled in one without New Yorkers' pretension. Too fun. But that
> was probably a night with guest DJs. I haven't had the chance to go
> back since though.
no that was how it was supposed to be all the time, but 1) i don't think
it turned out that way and 2) pghers weren't ready for this jelly

did you just join this list - how do you even know who the Mo-Dettes
are?  i have that fucking White Mice 7".