Last reminder: shows tonite, Fri, Tue, Wed!

violentann violentann at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 15 07:10:16 EDT 2004

I will now pout about the Cex show being the one night
of the week I have class.  There was some other show I
was cursing that I couldn't attend due to the same
conflict.  Ah, the joys of having a class taught by a
strict nun who's also a non-profit executive director.
 That's Sister Dr. Director to YOU!