hey! it's the BRIDES!

manny at telerama.com manny at telerama.com
Thu Jul 29 11:17:05 EDT 2004

other than the fact that the show is at SHADOW LOUNGE (not garfield
artworks), that's pretty much the gist of it. Also they are on
Hell's Hundred Records, the new deathrock offshoot of
Middle Pillar, a label and distro cool enough to carry tons of
dark styles of music that never get played at club nights such as
Ceremony.