TIKI TIME!

Mike Yacht meatnog at meatnog.com
Tue Jun 1 11:53:02 EDT 2004

Yes, it is that time of the year.  Time for the 6th Annual Tiki Party.
Details below.   PLEASE make sure you RSVP.

----

6th Annual Tiki Party!

Date: June 19th, 8pm til whenever everyone passes out.

Place: Mike's Apartment (see Directions/Map below)

Rules of Tiki:

All drinks are on me, but anonymous donations are always appreciated. I
invite my friends.  My friends are then encouraged to invite their friends
(even if they don't know me). Just be sure to RSVP with how many are coming
so I can make sure there is enough booze. Tiki/Hawaiian attire strongly
encouraged but not required.

Beer and wine will not be provided, so if you want to imbibe that, you'll
need to bring it yourself. All other booze and mixers will be provided.

Out-of-towners are welcome and can be provided crash space on a
first-come-first-served basis. Hotel information is also available upon
request.

RSVP to meatnog at meatnog.com so I know who's coming (and how many) and be
sure to tell me if you need crash space.

Hey Look, A Map (rather huge URL):

http://maps.yahoo.com//maps_result?csz=Pittsburgh, PA
15217-1062&state=PA&uzip=15217&ds=n&name=&desc=&ed=iTq3h.p_0Tpka_EEXJQ9c676g
f8ecNisFRc4iuU_PgVMqXYm7qUk76URUl_O7GlBJ6N7IZDVZCAQGvVFoQVzxpdijygLMM0hjUgXq
j52HkXz&zoomin=yes&BFKey=&mag=9