Sisters of Mercy "Some Girls Wander By Mistake"

Brian J. Parker beep at telerama.com
Thu Jun 3 15:49:55 EDT 2004

Turns out my copy of "Some Girls Wander By Mistake" is pretty scratched
up.  I can't play "Alice," "Floorshow," "Anaconda," or "Body Electric."
You can imagine the tragedy this is for me.

Can anyone hook me up?

(Yeah, I did pay for this and all, if ethics are a concern; I even got the
limited version with the cardboard box and all the old album art because
I'm a fuckin' show-off.)

>From now on I'm burning copies of all my valuable CDs and putting the
originals away to stay pristine...