do you feel something is missing in your life? Maybe it's- death

Soma Sophia theei at verizon.net
Sun Jun 6 13:04:17 EDT 2004

Now that the new millennium is here, do you feel something is missing in
your life? Maybe it's death. Many people who feel this way are joining
suicide cults.

For most of us, a full-time live-in suicide cult is simply not an
option(Goths excluded ov course). With our popular new program, there's no
need to suffer the inconvenience and expense of belonging to a full-time
live-in cult or the fashion required. You can get the same benefits from
one of our virtual cults with much less expense and inconvenience.

* No live-in requirements or tithing
* No need to give up friends or family
* Part-time or full-time
* Low one-time price - $99 for full package

please inquire for more details