tsn's older stuf

Ysobelle at aol.com Ysobelle at aol.com
Fri Jun 11 00:59:03 EDT 2004

On 6/10/04 7:07 PM, quoth the effervescent elheme at eyesclosed.net at
elheme at eyesclosed.net:

>Back when they weren't ThouShaltNot, can't think of the name, are there
>any cds or anything?  I'd look on google, but my screenreader has decided
>that it and internet explorer don't get along.  Had a friend in Germany im
>me and ask.
>
>I think I'll boot the dos machine and use linx to surf the damned web.

Dunno, but I have discovered "The White Beyond" goes great with two
things:

Going very fast on very wind-y roads in the back-ass-end of NE
Pennsylvania in the blazing sun. Sunroof optional. Corset very optional.

Closing paperwork at my store of an evening. Sometimes I'll start it
before we close the doors-- haven't had a complaint yet.