Games People Play: New York at Oaks Cinema

Brian Gardner yavin at mindspring.com
Mon Jun 14 01:04:12 EDT 2004

Hey guys, this is an amazing film.  Totally fucked up, but absolutely
amazing.  The director (Emmy Award Winning) is in town to talk about the
film and field questions afterwards as well.  I'm not sure I'd recommend it
if I hadn't talked with the director afterwards, but his heart's in the
right place.

It's playing Monday night (tonight) at 7:30pm (it might be 7:00 I don't have
the listing) at Oaks Cinema.  If you can, you should go see it.

Gardner.