Otto Von Schirach

arvin clay deckard at replicants.org
Wed Jun 23 16:55:21 EDT 2004

On Jun 23, 2004, at 4:40 PM, <manny at telerama.com> wrote:

> On Wed, 23 Jun 2004, arvin clay wrote:
>>   otto brings the oontz, but not with out a bit too much glitch for
>> the
>> vnv crowd. remember, if int's not 4 on the floor it can't  be danced
>> to.
>
> i guess that holds true not just for the spooky kids in general but for
> you as well, as evidenced by your total absence at any IDM show I can
> ever
> remember ;)

nope, mr smarty pants.  : ) i was at the otto show at the rex in
october. given that i have just been
back here since may, and out of that time i have traveled for about 4
weeks
there has not been much time for shows.  but that will all change soon,
since i have been craving
something interesting to go on around here.