The Legendary Pink Dots

manny at telerama.com manny at telerama.com
Mon Jun 28 21:48:28 EDT 2004

i would do the show again, i would just give them a smaller guarantee
and put them in a much less costlier place. if i had done the show at
Garfield Artworks instead of Brew House it would have pretty much broken
even - most of the loss was due to the cost of the venue & PA system.
yes they are nice, i would do it again. -mt