Alchemy DC

Brian J. Parker beep at telerama.com
Thu Mar 4 12:04:15 EST 2004

Hey all,

I've been offered a guest DJing gig at Alchemy (Thursday nights in D.C.),
probably in late April or May.  Whether I go or not probably depends on
whether anyone is interested in ridesharing; I'll probably be able to
cover a lot of the cost and get folks in for free, but sharing some
expense helps and it's just plain more fun in a group.  Also, uh, quite
frankly, I hate driving in D.C., so anyone who knows the area is doubly
invited.

I have flexibility with the date and how long I stay.  Drop me a line if
you can make a pretty firm commitment.