saturday at the EYE

DennisCraigLee at aol.com DennisCraigLee at aol.com
Thu Mar 18 19:39:09 EST 2004

This weekend I'm going to be at the so-called 'hipster flea market' at The
EYE, putting up for sale some items from my days in the early 90's as editor of
Psi-seX magazine.

Let's see; among them, art and prison correspondence from GG Allin, a signed
copy of Timothy Leary's 'Neuropolitique', some rare punk and pre-punk vinyl (I
wonder what Nico's 'Chelsea Girls' is worth on vinyl 'these days'?), and a
half ton of quaint and curious volumes of forgotten lore.

Plus I'm selling my tabla drums. Lately I'm content just to bang on the black
keys of the piano.

The EYE is at 4814 Penn Avenue and the market goes from 8 - 4 sat & sun.

evermore,
- - -D e n n i s