Atomnos Radio hits the airwaves in stereo

Rickness elheme at eyesclosed.net
Tue Mar 23 17:56:21 EST 2004

Well, not really the airwaves but ya know.  I've been ripping my older goth
collection and hope to give a nice playlist of older stuf as well as newer
synthpop, industrial, and maybe some "oh my goddess, humor".

I was on this list before, am no longer with telerama, (my heart truly
bleads because Telerama kicks ass).
anyway
if you're bored, tune into my stream.  It will be stereo at 7:00 tonight.
Well, if someone validates the post, you'll have notice to tune in.

the url is
http://ub3r1337.dhs.org:8000
requests will be taken at
msn: tds at pgh.net
aim: rclaypo
email: elheme at eyesclosed.net

once again, the stream is
http://ub3r1337.dhs.org:8000

Now that I have broadband, I'd like to get serious about broadcasting.  I
need a new soundcard for extra compression and crossfade but one step at a
time.