this friday night...

derek.cf.PEGRITZ pegritz at hpl-laboratories.com
Wed Mar 31 12:10:21 EST 2004

Y'know...there's this dude named Pegritz who has, like, every damned New
Wave record ever produced. You might wanna give him a call. <hehehe>

derek.cf.PEGRITZ / Executive Research Director
HPL Laboratories of Pennsylvania (est. 1992)
Pittsburgh has a real cool tunnel
Pittsburgh has a tunnel through a mountain
Tunnels are what we like
Tunnels can be dark or bright.
--The Pulsars, "Tunnel Song"
http://www.hpl-laboratories.com/Nyarlathotep/