this friday night...

Joel Young joel at inreverie.org
Wed Mar 31 12:46:49 EST 2004

On Mar 31, 2004, at 11:44 AM, Adam Rixey wrote:

> On Wed, 31 Mar 2004, Brian J. Parker wrote:
>> On Tue, 30 Mar 2004, Ancilla Sea-Maid wrote:
>>> Catch DJ Badtz and myself, DJ Ancilla, guest DJ-ing
>>> with EZ Lou for Electro Retro Friday nights, this week
>>> at the Upstage! The night is 21+ and features dark
>>> 80's music alongside new electronic hijinks!
>>
>> Given the unusual freedom this night offers, I'm very much interested
>> in
>> taking requests in advance; so if anybody wants to hear something in
>> particular...?
>
> Molotov.  Residents.  Foetus.  Interpol.  Cool stuff that otherwise
> doesn't get played.

Hood. Xiu Xiu. Franz Ferdinand. Four Tet. Mu. The Notwist. Kid 606.
Trans Am. DJ Danger Mouse. Dsico. Deerhoof. Blonde Redhead. Magnetic
Fields. Kittens for Christian. Skywave. The Unicorns. Amon Tobin. Kid
Koala. New stuff that sounds like old stuff. New stuff that sounds like
new stuff. Old stuff that isn't played out. Let's bring it.

I'm coming, and I'm bringing a mix cd. :)

Joel Young
<joel at inreverie.org>
<http://www.inreverie.org>