Skinny Puppy Concert: Wednesday, June 23rd

LstatShaft at aol.com LstatShaft at aol.com
Thu May 13 16:32:51 EDT 2004

SKINNY PUPPY
LIVE IN CONCERT

Wednesday, June 23rd
Doors @ 7pm

Tickets have been sold to people in NY, NJ, VA, PA, CA, LA, SD, MD, MN, GA,
AZ, MA, OH, WA, CT, MI, DE, FL and Ontario so far. Almost seven years to the
day after we brought The Sisters of Mercy to the Electric Factory, we're
bringing Skinny Puppy to the same place (421 N. 7th Street, Philadelphia).

The opening act is Tweaker featuring Chris Vrenna of Nine Inch Nails. This
amazing show will take place on Wednesday, June 23rd; naturally, the official
afterparty will be across the street at Nocturne @ Shampoo.  Concert and
afterparty are all ages (21+ w/proper ID to drink).

Tickets are $26 and are on sale now through Ticketmaster, but you can get
them with no convenience charges at Digital Ferret CDs or http://www.isotank.com

More information available at http://www.ferret.com