my broadcast

Rickarama elheme at eyesclosed.net
Wed May 19 05:16:19 EDT 2004

I should have done this broadcast much much earlier.  I should have, in the extranity of what would have passed for madness, dones this broadcast, as a sign of healing.

Well, nevermind.

I'm doing a broadcast.

It will consist of goth, early metal, whatever comes up.  There might be Pink Floyd, there might be Iron maiden, there might be The CruxShadows, Voltaire, various german bands.

I really don't know.

I'l try to spin music, and when I get too tired, I'll set it for random.  Wel, random, sometimes creates the best music.

the addi is

http:/ub3r1337.dhs.org:8000

Send any requests to
tds at pgh.net