CD Sale

Joel Young joel at inreverie.org
Thu May 20 10:41:42 EDT 2004

Next order of business in my travel plans[1]: sell all 260 of my CDs.
About 90% of what I have is goth/industrial/IDM/powernoise/etc., with
the rest being an assortment of indie rock, folk, and alternative. I've
catalogued all of them and made them available for perusal: check out
the listing[2], which includes track listings, prices, and short
descriptions for the ones that I don't think are obvious. (All Music
Guide[3] is your friend in case you're not sure about something, and
I'll be happy to field questions as well.) All of the CDs that were in
jewel cases have been transferred to sleeves, but if you really want
jewel cases, I can find some for you. I'm selling them for $2-$6 per
disc, with my pricing scheme being as follows:

* $5 for albums
* $2 for singles
* $3 for EPs
* $1-2 extra for imports, rarities, and signatures
* $1 less if liner notes are missing

Plus, I have a bunch of burned CDs, which I can't legitimately sell, of
course -- you can look over them in person, and I'll give them to you
for $1 apiece to cover the cost of media.

I'd prefer if people came by my place in Highland Park to look over
stuff and buy CDs, but I'm also going to be making appearances at the
Upstage this Friday and Saturday, and I can meet people with batches of
CDs. Just send me an email and let me know.

[1]: http://skizzy.biz/2004/05/04faq
[2]: http://www.inreverie.com/cdlist.txt
[3]: http://www.allmusic.com/

Joel Young