Electro/Retro guest DJ party

manny at telerama.com manny at telerama.com
Thu May 20 15:07:05 EDT 2004

why is there a *$5* cover on an over-21 DJ night?
there are a lot of DJ nights in Pittsburgh where the cover is $3 or less
(Fuze @ BBT) or even free.
even at that Chemistry night on Thursdays where they have national DJs
almost every week the cover is still only $5
the DJs at Electro/Retro are not of that importance
so what gives?