FAQ update and new shit on pghgoth.com

. rlink at dementia.org
Mon May 24 01:35:23 EDT 2004

The FAQ has been updated.  I ripped out a lot of the information that was
redundant with that which was also on pghgoth.com (bands and radio), and
replaced it with links to the more-current lists on the website.  It's a
lot easier to keep the pghgoth.com versions updated (database-driven,
yo) than to hand-edit a huge HTML document.

I've also added info on the PGHGoth LiveJournal community, under the
"Other Internet Resources" section, and updated other bits here and
there (mostly removing out-of-date listings in other sections).

http://www.pghgoth.com/faq.php

I've also taken out the Clothing/Music/Etc store listing and added a
database-driven listing to pghgoth.com, which you can now find in the
navbar on the left of all site pages.

http://www.pghgoth.com/stores.php

As always, if you have any updates for the FAQ, email them to me at
this address.

--Ray

Sugar makes the world go 'round.  Caffeine makes it spin faster.