First weekend of June?

manny at telerama.com manny at telerama.com
Tue May 25 13:55:17 EDT 2004

yes this is free so you might as well check it out
(though the wisdom of them planning it for the opening weekend of the
TRAF is questionable)
bands will be playing all afternoon on an outdoor stage by the Glass
Center (acts were 'booked' by Quiet Storm)

then come down the street at 8 pm to see Jolie Holland