Dracula's Ball this Sat. w/Seraphim Shock, Empire Hideous, etc.

LstatShaft at aol.com LstatShaft at aol.com
Wed May 26 16:18:55 EDT 2004

Memorial Day weekend is a few days away, which means it's time for the next
Dracula's Ball. We are out of printed tickets at Digital Ferret/IsoTank but the
Ball is not sold out. If you don't mind getting hammered for "convenience
fees" you can get tix through Ticketmaster right up until Saturday morning, but
it'll be easier (and cheaper) to just pay at the door.

Everyone who attends will receive a free CD which is itself worth the price
of admission.  On top of that, we've got Seraphim Shock, The Empire Hideous, DJ
Punketta Doilie (MA), DJ Arkady (TN),DJ Azriel (MA), new vendors, old
vendors, candy, and more.  National Geographic will be on hand, filming a segment for
a show on the National Geographic cable channel.

The 25th Dracula's Ball takes place this Saturday, May 29th, 9pm-2am at
Shampoo Nightclub, 7th& Willow, Philadelphia. All ages welcome; 21+ w/ID to drink.
Come early to snag a space in the free, enclosed parking lot. More details at
the Dracula's Ball website:
http://www.draculasball.com